1/17/2022

7X3=21 - Sum (of) Inspirations (2021)


These are some "writing" exercises I did over a 3-day weekend in July. It was my first time writing rhymes/songs since 2001. It was a test to see what making music would sound and feel like. It felt really good, and inspired a whole lot more music that followed.

I put writing in quotes above because this project, and most of my writing these days, is a mixture of improvisation, editing, and concentrated thought. Some of these in particularly leaned pretty heavy on improv.

Since these 7 writing exercises, I feel like I've already evolved in many ways, including delivery, presence, and song structure. But, these songs still represent the reigniting of this passion, so I wanted to share them.

Planning a lot of creative endeavors for 2022 and beyond...
credits
released December 25, 2021

All the lyrics conceived via improvisation, re-editing, writing, and life experiences by Kevin Beacham

Mixed & Mastered By Serious

Cover Photo by Mike "Bumpopera" Madison

All the beats are from previously released previously released projects spanning Odd Nosdam's career from 1998-2019. I wanted to show his diversity as a producer, as well as capture the evolution from using some of earliest work, up until his more recent offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment