1/17/2022

BambuDeAsiatic - Reclamation (2022)


Supastition started these beat sessions reminiscent of the Correct Techniques beat sessions we used to do on the Collective Efforts web forum back in the day and I ended up rocking one of his beats just for fun. I can't really explain how the rest of the album came together...it was almost effortless...there was something about Supa's beats that just spoke to me. He would send over a beat... I would write to it that night...record it the next day and send him back an almost finished song. Before we knew it, we had a full length album. I spent more time mixing the album than I did writing (those who mix their own songs know what I mean) I owe a special thank you to Dj Mafioso, my original Murdah One partner in rhyme.. DJ Jon Doe from Southern Vangard Radio, who always comes with the niceness... Ben Hameen, my CE family who is undoubtedly one of ATL's finest... DJ Dug Boogie the OG of this ATL hip hop scene and Minister Server for blessing the album with an inspirational sermon that I feel is one everybody needs to hear. Big up to @wfjrfilms for the really dope video for Return of the Asiatic....and last but not least..Special shout out goes to JMiL for hookin up the album artwork. You always come thru for me and I appreciate you! This one is a CLASSIC. DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS ALBUM

Produced by Supastition
Mixed by BambuDeAsiatic

No comments:

Post a Comment