8/28/2026

Fubar x MagiCxbeats - Fire Under Snow (Single)

Fubar - Fire Under Snow single cover
Fubar Single

Fire Under Snow

Artist: Fubar
Release: First single from No Savior Coming
Release Date: September 4, 2026

About the Song

“Fire Under Snow” is about buried anger, survival, and everything that can remain alive beneath a calm exterior. The song follows that pressure as it begins to break through, turning what was once suppressed into movement, expression, and something that can finally be shaped instead of hidden. It’s the first single from “No Savior Coming,” releasing September 4.

Lyrics

Verse 1

They saw a field of white, not what was burning underneath
I wore a sheet of ice like a curtain in between
Anger was the first upon the scene but then it kept returning every week
Had me nervous in my sleep
I was searching for relief
Snowfall made it beautiful enough to hide another murder in the streets
Wore winter on my face, kept a furnace in the deep
Buried every spark, learned to turn the other cheek
The moment that I'm learning how to breathe
Every peaceful field conceals yet another serpent in the weeds
Kept a spark inside a place that mercy never reached
When the ice melts I fear the person that I meet
Then the urgency increased
They called my silence ordinary but the pressure was certainly unique
I tried to find a purpose in the grief
Every part of me they thought was dead is slowly returning with the heat

Totally afraid even knowing I was going to escape
In the moment I was frozen into place
Every motion to contain left me colder by the day
What emerged was permanently molded by the pain

Verse 2

The first crack in the ice sounded louder than a scream
Became the echo underneath the sound of what I speak
Smoke rose from the ground beneath my feet, even out beyond the trees
Now I'm crossing every boundary I see
Tell me what about this is a dream?
Every path toward who I might become had a mountain in between
Every crack became a map along another route I couldn't see
Leading to the fountain that I seek
White flags announcing my retreat
Buried heat that was bound to intervene
Turned pieces of my ruin into jewels for a crown I might redeem
I just hope the flames create something I am proud of when I leave
Holding on to rage
Fire colors most of what I say, pressure opens up the gates
Pulled the damage from the dark, slowly broke it into shapes
When the heat became too much I focused on the page

Totally afraid even knowing I was going to escape
In the moment I was frozen into place
Every motion to contain left me colder by the day
What emerged was permanently molded by the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback and discussion are welcome. Keep it respectful and relevant to the post.