10/05/2026

E L U C I D, Jam Baxter, MF Grimm - Summoned (Single)

Spectacular Diagnostics · Blah Records

Summoned

Featuring: E L U C I D, Jam Baxter & MF Grimm
Album: Blah Records Presents: Sorcery

Official Video

About the Track

Spectacular Diagnostics leans into the uncanny on “Summoned”, a murky boom bap cut released through Blah Records that pulls outlier MCs E L U C I D, Jam Baxter and MF Grimm into the same orbit. Built around eerie production and a dialogue sample from Adam Scott’s early appearance in Hellraiser: Bloodline, the track places all three MCs inside the same dark, off-kilter setting. Each rapper brings a distinctly different presence, making the collaboration an unusual meeting point between three corners of underground hip-hop.

“Summoned” is taken from Blah Records Presents: Sorcery, produced by Spectacular Diagnostics and co-curated by Lee Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, feedback and discussion are welcome. Keep it respectful and relevant to the post.