8/25/2026

Gamblez Tha Lucky Bastard x Stu Bangas - 80's Baby, 90's Kid

Track List
01
Intro - The Debate
00:58
02
Find Out
03:26
03
Ten Toes Down
02:44
04
Lookin' Sidewayz (ft. Hanzo Bladez, Honey Dinero & Tone Spliff)
03:57
05
Y-A-K
03:12
06
The Game That I Play (ft. Jakprogresso, Smeag Scientist & Tone Spliff) Prod. by Young Bangas
03:35
07
80's Baby, 90's Kid
03:09
08
Ghost Town (ft. Akua The God & Erb)
03:35
09
Interlude - The Truth
00:53
10
Holla At Me
03:09
11
Black Masks (ft. Lord Goat & VersaTilla)
04:08
12
HUNGER! (ft. Knownaz EVIL, Ayok & Termanology)
04:58
13
Still I Rise (ft. Gibby Stites, Jacc D. Frost & Ms. Laura Michelle)
04:12
14
Never Said Goodbye (ft. Alexa Dugan)
02:36
15
The Payoff (ft. Tone Spliff)
03:24
16
Ever Since
04:11
17
Outro - The Conclusion
00:54
Videos
Gamblez & Stu Bangas - Still I Rise (ft. Gibby Stites, Jacc D. Frost & Ms. Laura Michelle)
Gamblez & Stu Bangas - The Payoff (ft. Tone Spliff)

No comments:

Post a Comment