8/24/2011

Fubar - Eye of the Storm (Oldies but Goodies) Vol. 1


Background:

These tracks were recorded from about 2001 and 2005. There are many more, so there will be a Vol. 2 released. This was the time when it was the most fun for me, since many of my friends were into making music, therefore, we would record together in person, get drunk and do our thing. Nowadays it's still fun for me but in a different way. I no longer have as many friends that are into making music or Hip Hop for that matter, therefore, I now have an over seas family in Demonios Sekt, Shark Brothers Label and the OvaSeas Movement. There are also a plethora of other MC's, DJ's and beatmakers that I collaborate with that are not part of those groups, but they are dope none the less. The main purpose of this release is for the promotion of Volcano Wakes Up! Vol. 1 which was released 9-1-2011. There were 2 projects that made me want to release this compilation. The 1st one was Kwervo's (aka Hellbound) compilation that Romain Undaground Vincent (aka DJ Rhum'1) released called "A Selection of Kwervo Joints." The 2nd was MFTC's (Music From The Corner) Archives Vol. 1. I listened to the tracks and even though they are dated, they are insanely dope. I feel the same way about MY old shit, so here we are. Hope you enjoy ..

Shout Outs:

Shout outs to DJ Rhum'1 (aka Romain Underground Vincent) for the cover. Be sure to check out his blog HERE. I also want to give a shout out to everyone involved in each of the tracks that are included on this compilation. Shout outs to everyone that downloaded this compilation and any of my other albums. Last one, SHOUT OUTS TO EVERYONE THAT STILL SUPPORTS HIP HOP .. PERIOD ..

No comments:

Post a Comment