10/22/2011

Interview: DJ Coach 1


Enter DJ Coach 1 !!!

01. For those who aren't familiar with you, tell us a little about yourself?


Answer: I began to DJ in the year 1999. I have released a lot of Hip Hop Mixtapes with my partner DJ Square (Leisure / Breakz DJ Team). We do a lot of club jobs & live shows and support famous acts such as Afura, Wu-Tang, Guru, Jeru the Damaja, etc .. I have worked with the crossover band Freakore, Mobla & Gabe for some live shows as well. By the way, I am a member of the Head-Phones DJ Team (DJ Flipin Fingaz & DJ Cosh) and have even won awards. I started to produce beats in the year 2004. Needful Thinkz, Pete Bull and I arranged the label "Knockoutking Produktion" for professional music production in 2005. In 2006 we released the album "Knockout-Connection" with artists from Germany, Island and the USA. I met Johnny Bonano from the 1st Blood Music Group back in 2007 and developed the OvaSeas Movement Foundation.

02. Is Hip Hop the only music genre you listen to?

Answer: Primarily, yes, but I also listen to other music genres such as Drum & Bass & Electro.

03. How do you separate yourself from other artists?

Answer: I don’t know homie, maybe my art of producing & scratching.

04. What projects do you have in the works?

Answer: Soon we will release the “Versos Perversos LP” with the Jotaka Perverse from Mexico representing Demonios Sekt on October 24th, 2011. It will be available on I-Tunes, MP3.de, Amazon, Napster and many other platforms. I am also currently working with FUBAR on the “Bloodtrail” EP. "The Devil's Backbone" Solo LP from Pete Bull is finished (Knockout-Artist) and will be released sometime in December of 2011. Ovaseas Movement - World Domination (December 2011), Topas One - The Guerilla Warfare is finished (January 2012), Imperial Skillz Empera – Emperia (no release date at the time), Zfon Of Possession - Vinyl Riffolution (March 2012), El-Roi - Der Teufelkreis (April 2012), Yut Pira Pura - If the Sun Rises in the East (no release date at this time). So as you can see, I have a lot of projects in the works.

05. Who do you want to work with in the future?

Answer: hmmm, I don’t know, because I have so many LP`s in the process. I haven’t thought about it .. hehehe

06. If given the opportunity, would you have sex with Missy Elliot?

Answer: I don’t know bro, how fat is she at this time?

07. Anything you want to say in closing?

Answer: Big respect to all my OVM brothers, fans, supporters & underground activists. Thank you for spending fire and time to make these projects global. We're on the right path my brothers. Take care & keep it underground.

*** Interview conducted by Fubar ..

OvaSeas Movement Website
Demonios Sekt Website
OvaSeas Movement Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment